Thursday, November 26, 2015

Hi guys,
I just took the food culture quiz here, and my score was terrible ;P

I only got 36% correct. It was very difficult!
Surprisingly, the average score of their readers is 70%!!!! Unbelievable!


For example,

Which is not technically a berry?


・Banana
・Strawberry
・Blueberry
・Watermelon







The answer is...


STRAWBERRY!!!

The person who made this quiz did not want us to answer correctly but wanted to trick us quite obviously. 

However, thanks to the creator, I actually have learnt some new stuff from the quiz, like parsley is a type of root vegetables!

Click the link above and take a shot if you are interested in :)

2 comments:

  1. I was surprised about this answer too!
    I guessed it wrong :(
    strawberry was my first choice in being a "berry"

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! That was a total "Ijiwaru" trick questions! I got that one wrong too...:(

    ReplyDelete