Thursday, November 5, 2015

Sorry for the delayed post.

The story is that the book I have chosen was taken by somebody at the library ;(

So I could not read the book last week, but I put the video that I wanted to share with you last week below just in case anyone wants to watch. I chose it only because it seemed interesting, not because I agreed with everything in the video.

Caution! This video contains strong language and religious topics.



Anyway, since I haven't got the access to the book at the moment and am not really sure whether I will have it regularly in the future, I've chosen another book.

The name of the new book is "My Vegetarian Diet Genie" written by Darby Vitale and published by Cooking Connection in January 21st, 2015. It has 173 pages.

This book tells us from vegetarianism in religion, how is being vegetarian for your health, to how to shop at a supermarket. 

Having read the beginning of the book, it did not contain very difficult explanations, yet it seemed very interesting. So, I am looking forward to getting some knowledge about vegetarianism!




3 comments:

  1. This video does have alot of strong language but i thought that the speaker has his own faith so his words turned out that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im curious why religious people have rules even in their foods, because I m not a vegetarian and don't believe in any religion. Anyway, Im looking forward to reading your posts about book☺︎

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I am not a vegetarian, I'm amzed at what he said like, " God does not exist in the book, look outside and looke at what God created." So I can understand what he wanted to say partially.

    ReplyDelete